Since 2010, Altus Technology Solutions (Altus) has been certified as a participant in the U.S. Small Business Administration’s (SBA) 8(a) business development program. Additionally, Altus is certified as a Small Disadvantaged Business (SDB) in the Federal Government’s SDB program. These certifications make Altus eligible to receive 8(a) contracts whether competitive or directed/sole source.
Custom Computer Programming Services
Computer Systems Design Services
Computer Facilities Management Services
Other Computer Related Services
Administrative Management and General Management Consulting Services
Other Management Consulting Services
Other Scientific and Technical Consulting Services
All Other Professional, Scientific and Technical Services
IT Schedule 70 is the largest, most widely used acquisition vehicle in the federal government. Schedule 70 is an indefinite delivery/indefinite quantity (IDIQ) multiple award schedule, providing direct access to products, services and solutions.
Altus Technical Solutions, LLC
Contract Number: GS-35F-288CA
Period Covered by Contract: April 10, 2015 to April 9, 2020
SeaPort-e is the US Navy’s contract vehicle-of-choice to procure all future engineering, technical, logistics, program management and financial support services. By leveraging electronic business techniques, SeaPort-e will enable the Navy to rapidly procure services and focus on improving mission performance, quality, and standardization.
Altus’ SeaPort-e team is comprised of both large and small businesses that are experienced, and have offices strategically located within all seven (7) zones. Altus’ Team is aligned to provide seamless integrated engineering, technical and programmatic support nationwide and for the full range of SeaPort-e functional areas (20 of 22 functional areas).
Contract Number: N00178-15-D-8074 Zones: 1 – 7 Team Members: Systems Application and Technologies, Inc (SA-TECH), 2-CM Technologies, LLC, Alliance Technology Group, LLC, I-Assure, LLC and Red River Computer Company, Inc. (Red River)
1. Research and Development Support
2. Engineering, System Engineering and Process Engineering Support
3. Modeling, Simulation, Stimulation, and Analysis Support
4. Prototyping, Pre-Production, Model-Making, and Fabrication Support
5. System Design Documentation and Technical Data Support
6. Software Engineering, Development, Programming, and Network Support
9. System Safety Engineering Support
10. Configuration Management (CM) Support
11. Quality Assurance (QA) Support
12. Information System (IS) Development, Information Assurance (IA), and Information Technology (IT) Support
13. Inactivation and Disposal Support
14. Interoperability, Test and Evaluation, Trials Support
15. Measurement Facilities, Range, and Instrumentation Support
16. Logistics Support
17. Supply and Provisioning Support
18. Training Support
19. In-Service Engineering, Fleet Introduction, Installation and Checkout Support
Maryland Consulting and Technical Services+ (CATS+)
This State of Maryland Master Contract, effective April 22, 2013 through April 21, 2028, is to enable State government to procure IT consulting and technical services in a timely and economical manner. Through CATS+, the State will have a flexible means of obtaining information technology (IT) resources quickly, efficiently and cost effectively by issuing task orders specific to its needs.
Altus Technology Solutions can provide services in range of CATS+ functional areas including:
Functional Area 2 – Web and Internet Systems. A broad range of business solutions and support using the capabilities of the web and Internet; design, develop, test, implement and maintain web sites, portals, web applications and web services and the associated hardware, software, network and security components that comprise these solutions.
Functional Area 7 – Information System Security. The security of information and computing resources at all organizational levels; including software/application and data security support, as well as disaster recovery planning and risk assessment.
Functional Area 17 – Documentation/Technical Writing.Develop and/or maintain the following types of documentation: system documentation; user manuals; computer operations and program maintenance manuals; plans for training, testing, quality assurance, and contingency operations; and backup, recovery and restart procedures; technical writing for proposals, presentations, standard operating procedures (SOP), and policies and procedures.
As a sub to Presidio, Altus adds experience to assist The Department of Homeland Security solve its most complex technology challenges.
The team offers a broad selection of advanced IT solutions supporting Functional Category 1:
System Design, Development, Implementation, Integration and Deployment
• Data Center
• Data Warehouse
• Cyber Security
• Contact Center
• Cabling, Fiber Installation
Operations and Maintenance
• Business Process Development & Reengineering
• Financial Services
• Managed Services
• Program & Project Management
• Configuration Management (ITIL)
• Operational Management (ITIL)
• Service Desk Management (ITIL)
• Training in areas of Agile methods,
• Earned Value, & Project Management
Software Design & Development
• Agile Scrum Development
• Application Development
• Testing: Software, Quality Assurance, User Acceptance, & Integration
• Web Design, Development & Post Launch Support
• Web Hosting & Security
• Web Digital Strategy & Consulting